Poofish in Love Poofish in Love

Ah Love. . .

Made me laugh heartily. "BUT I SMELL LIKE BUM!"
Who was the voice actor?

CaffeineClown responds:

Both of them were me..... xP

What Would You Do?? What Would You Do??

Woo Hoo!

It's the little things like this that bring a smile to my face, and also awesome how I managed to get three of my voice clips in there BD
Though my actual favs would have to be the ones with the Chinese Transformers and the Proper Lady!

I Said NO I Said NO

You've got me stunned ma'am.

You sure got me with the animation, the only thing that would have made this perfect would be the Sound factor. Good luck on the voice actor search!

HAPPYCAT HAPPYCAT

Needs some more work.

I will admit, song is nice, but, the way you abruptly cut it at the end is a bit amateurish.
The animations is not really special, a little sub-par in certain areas, I believe that if you were to try to spend more time on creating some frame-by-frame movements you could greatly improve your skills with flash.
Another thing that bugged me was how you sort of pulled a Monty Python at the end by coming to a complete halt at the end, which shows that you got tired of working on this or ran out of ideas, it really hurt your score in my opinion.
I'd recommend in making the song shorter and give it some real closure then to stop halfway, it would make it look a lot better.

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

Just can't stop listening to it!

I think I've listen to this song about 7 times today. It's just hilarious. . . SHUT UP I'M LADY GAGA!

Pencilmation #14 Pencilmation #14

Nice little short!

I like it.
It may be short, but it delivers the story.

Pico & Friends Pico & Friends

Heh

Well, Pico ain't afraid of no ghost!

Leo & Satan Leo & Satan

Just your Classic Oney Animation Here!

What else needs to be said?

Fatherly Bonds Fatherly Bonds

Well Made!

Pretty amazing till it got towards the end, I will admit I got confused but I didn't let that affect your shiney new ten I present to you!

Operation: Graveyard Operation: Graveyard

Awesome and Great

My friend, you made a win-mation here.
Liked the fact that there was only music to keep our ears busy, it is quite unique and rare when a artist manages to pull it off quite well.
Ending made me lol.